Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27: More rain


After another day of rain I found 'my' beach almost deserted, except for some fishers. Just how I like it. Call me selfish or misanthropic but I prefer to have the beach just for myself. The people in the middleground are merely acceptable for their function as 'added interest'. Sorry for missing yesterday's post, but as I was already 'out', I thought it really wasn't worth it. Had you been here, you would have understood.

iso: 400
ss: 1/100
ap: 5.6

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...what can I say? Your photos draw me in! Im following these footsteps in the sand to....I dont know? I love this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic photo and it's just the way I like my beaches too. I love the footprints. Did you make them especially for the shot? Shame about the people though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dramatic sky and surf in this shot. The distant people in the shot add intrest and the footprints brings the viewer of this image right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain clouds gather once again in paradise. I rather like the wet looking beach and the footprints leading away are a masterful touch.
    To improve your scenes you might like to try to have 2/3rds beach or 2/3rds sky in a shot.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, bother! Not ANOTHER picture of ANOTHER beautiful beach! I just can't stand it. I need a holiday!
    A fantastic shot and the leading line of the footsteps looks just great. Lovely dramatic clouds too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo again!
    it's like a painting
    reminds me of Panorama v Mesdag

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way the sky meets the sea, the dreaminess of the photo, the footprints... they all combine to make one breathtaking shot. I can't keep my eyes off this.

    ReplyDelete